short overview of commands
This overview is only meant to be an aid to memory. Have a look at the documentation for detailed information.
commands for players
checking online state of opponents
- @online list of opponents currently online
- @notifycheck list of players you will be notified when they come online
- @notify activate notification
- @notifyoff deactivate notification
commands concerning matches
- @list mymatches list of your own matches. If you only want information about a particular match, just append the name of the opponent (in tournaments with more than 2 players a match please add the names of all opponents for the desired match).
- @drawgame request to draw the next game (please add the name(s) of opponents)
- @skip request to skip the next game (please add the name(s) of opponents)
- @refuse refuse the next game (please add the name(s) of opponents)
- @confirm confirm the request of an opponent (please add the name(s) of opponents)
- @reject reject the request of an opponent (please add the name(s) of opponents)
Command for admins
- @preparetur Wuerfelstar Prepare tournament
- @starttur Wuerfelstar Start tournament. Append the name of the file where the tournament's data should be stored in. Please pay regard to the documentation
- @closetur Wuerfelstar Close tournament.
- @finishtur Wuerfelstar Finish tournament. By now the commands for editing the chart's ranking are available.
- @reopentur Wuerfelstar This command will reopen a closed or finished tournament.